VISION OF THE BLOG

I have been interested for many years using different kind of supplement and herbs to heal my body or fix it to work better. I have had success in many diffent health issues. I have had vitiligo allmost all of my life and i have had huge success when i started to study it and taking many types of supplements. In Finland where i live there is no treatment for vitiligo because the medical care thinks it is not possible. I have had many other huge improvents and i have very good labtest results when i have started to take various supplements. In this blog i just write treatments for covid-19. There isnt one supplement magic pill for corona , but if you combine many supplements together and have some other things support for recovery the results can be very affictive. I recommend if you have hard health issues or weakened immunesystem to take Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine, but they are not awailable in many places. I dont recommend to take vaccines againts covid-19 because the results are horrible if i can speak straight. If you have had your vacciness please dont take more. I start this journey now and i go deeper to read studies and learn more and more. I am sure that the same supplements are useful with vaccinated people. Also i think there is more supplements are needed for the vaccinated. start i make writings of different supplements and allways from trustful sources. My vision and mission is inform people to take care themselves so they can live healthier life and bring hope to the future. Finrebel

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

QUERCETIN

VITAMIN D